We’ve just opened up bookings for this year’s MailCamp: get your free ticket now from: http://mailcamp12.eventbrite.com/
The National Audit Office (sign up to their email alerts!) are kindly hosting us in their great office next to Victoria Station in central London. Kick off is at 3pm prompt, and we’ll end with pizzas and a well-earned drink around 6.30pm.
Last year’s MailCamp event was a fascinating afternoon of show+tell where we shared experiences of:
- what makes effective email newsletters
- how best to keep people coming back to your digital channels through email alerting
- using email to support communities & events and help in crisis situations
- the strategy and content side of crafting great emails
- the technical side of email deliverability, design, spam, and legal traps
We’re sticking with the format and adding a bit more time for Q&A, so we hear not just the amazing case studies, but also tales from around the room about the struggles people are having, and come up with some ideas and solutions.
This format only really works if you’re able to contribute your own experiences, ideas and challenges in using email marketing and alerts. So don’t be shy about showing us the way you’re currently using them – the things you’re proud of, and the things you aren’t.
We’ll be putting together the running order in early May – if you’d be willing to share your experiences with the group in a short (5 min) presentation, please drop me a line and I’ll put you on the list.